• 150 GSM
• 100% Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Extra long body
|Body Width (cm)
|Body Length (cm)
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing singlet flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the singlet.
Sizing Extra Info
1. All sizes are in American
2. Men's Sizes are 10cms longer
T-Shirt & Garment Care
A few tips to take care of the t-shirts that we print using direct to garment print methods. Follow the tips and your shirt will last a long time with the same bright looking design.
Washing: Wash inside out with cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle
Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting
Drying: Tumble dry low or hang-dry
No-Nos: Avoid using bleach and do not dry clean.