If you have been working on your guns there is no point keeping them on the down low as the warmer months start approaching. The Lowdown Singlet is the perfect way to get the boys out in style, once your tan kicks in of course.
• 150 GSM
• 100% Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem
|Body Width (cm)
|Body Length (cm)
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing singlet flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the singlet.
Sizing Extra Info
1. Premium sizes are in American
2. Men's Premium Sizes are 10cms longer
3. Regular sizing are in Australian
T-Shirt & Garment Care
A few tips to take care of the t-shirts that we print using direct to garment print methods. Follow the tips and your shirt will last a long time with the same bright looking design.
Washing: Wash inside out with cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle
Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting
Drying: Tumble dry low or hang-dry
No-Nos: Avoid using bleach and do not dry clean.